Imported Dog Registration (PCCI)
Registration is one of the most important pillars in purebred dog development. It ensures the continuing documentation of the efforts of dog breeders to keep the purity of the dog breeds they are working on as well as how specific dogs and/or breeding lines are producing over the years.
1. Submit original Registration Certificate and Certified Export Pedigree (issued by PCCI recognized registering bodies) Also submit the necessary supporting documents:
- Import Permit issued by the Bureau of Animal Industries,
- Airway Bill from the carrier Airline or if accompanied by passenger, excess baggage ticket..
2. Submit photocopy of your Identification Card and two (2) pieces 1" x 1" ID picture for your PCCI membership ID
3. Dog must have Tattoo or Microchip Identification.
Prices does not included penalties. For existing members, it assumed that you are in good standing; no arrears, no suspension/cases.