Kennel Name Registration (PCCI)
For first time breeders/registrants, a kennel name application must have to be filed and approved. This serves as your breeder identity with the PCCI. The fee is good for 5 years.
- It is suggested that your choice of a kennel affix be as simple as possbile, and that it more or less have one relevance to the breed to which it applies. Please remember that the names of the puppies cannot exceed twenty-seven (27) spaces and that the name includes the kennel affix.
- In a renewal, priority is given to the previous owner provided renewal is made within six months from expiration. After six months, the affix will be considered "abandoned".
- No person may use another person's Kennel Affix without written consent of the owner and a copy of the consent submitted to the PCCI.
- Any Change in a kennel affix will be considered as an application for a new kennel affix and subject to the appropriate fee.
- The kennel affix of a suspended person cannot be applied for by another person for a period to be determined by the club.
- Kennel Affixed cannot be obscene.
Prices does not included penalties. For existing members, it assumed that you are in good standing; no arrears, no suspension/cases.