Shipping & Delivery Policy
Shipping is only in the Philippines through available local couriers or postal service. Delivery time normally takes 5 to 7 business days or as per agreed delivery date at the time the order is confirmed. We take no liabiliity in case of delayed deliveries by the courier or postal service since such service is subject to the shipping provider's operations and/or natural disasters that may cause delays.
In case you have not yet received your orders within the agreed period or agreed date of delivery, please contact us at email@example.com.
Order Cancelations Policy
All order cancellations will be handled as per our Standard Cancellation Policy below:
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on available stocks for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any part of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. Cash payment mode orders will be cancelled for non-receipt of cash within 48 hours from the time of placing the order. Cheque payment mode orders will be cancelled if cheque is not deposited or intimation of the same is not given to us within 48 hours from the time of placing the order.
Cancellation by Customer:
If you cancel your order before your product has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has been shipped, you can do one of the following:
In order to get a defective item replaced, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of delivery. The defective product will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
Return and Refund
By definition, 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the customer to the Seller. Following
situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged in transit
3. Part(s) of the product was / were missing
4. Wrong item was received
Return may also result in the refund of money in some cases.
We encourage the customer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case the customer orders a wrong item, Seller shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
The following RULES apply to this Policy:
1. Certain consumable items will not be returned or refunded, the list of such items include in case the seal is found to be broken. The list includes food, grooming products, supplements, dog apparel, beds, car seat covers and similar products.
2. In case of damaged or any missing part of the product, the customer needs to raise the request within 24hours from the time of delivery. Once the customer has raised the request, he/she needs to provide a visual proof (an image) of the damaged product to us within 2 days from the time of delivery.
3. All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
4. In the event that the Seller accepts the return request raised by the customer, customer will have to return the product then the refund shall be sent via money remittance services. Should the customer request for a specific bank or money remittance service provider, applicable service charge may apply.
5. Refund will only be processed after a quality check of the product.
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with the original box and invoice. Contact our support at email@example.com and inquire about our shipping addresses.
The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s).